The University of Washington Department of Ophthalmology hosts weekly Grand Rounds lectures from September through May. Lectures take place at the Ninth & Jefferson Building (NJB) on the Harborview Medical Center campus. To view the speaker calendar, please log on to the UW Medhub Conference Calendar using the link provided above. For info on CME credit, please contact Paula Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8:00am to 9:00am
Harborview Campus (HMC)
NJB (Ninth & Jefferson Building)
7th Floor Conference Room
The University of Washington School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Washington School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (Each session is 1.0 credits)
Objectives: upon completion of this activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Adopt new diagnostic and treatment modalities for ophthalmic conditions
2. Practice ophthalmology using evidence-based guidelines
3. Critically analyze ophthalmic research
4. Improve educational techniques when working with trainees
5. Improve communication skills, professionalism, and systems-based practice
Want to be Involved?
We recognize the importance of partnering with the community. Our efforts take us locally and abroad with special emphasis on underserved populations