Apr 25 2019
Anthony J. Aldave, MD
Professor of Ophthalmology, Stein Eye Institute UCLA
Disclosures: Dr. Aldave has disclosed consulting, speaking & teaching for Avellino Laboratories.
Lecture Title 1: "From the lab to the lane: Molecular diagnostics and therapy for inherited corneal disorders"
Harborview Campus (HMC) NJB (Ninth & Jefferson Building) 7th Floor Conference Room
The University of Washington Department of Ophthalmology is please to host weekly Grand Rounds lectures from September through May of every academic year. Lectures take place at the Ninth & Jefferson Building (NJB) on the Harborview Medical Center campus. For more information or any questions regarding CME credit, please contact Karynne Tsuruda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Grand Rounds Lectures Objectives:
Upon completion of this activity, attendees should be able to:
- Adopt new diagnostic and treatment modalities for ophthalmic conditions
- Practice ophthalmology using evidence-based guidelines
- Critically analyze ophthalmic research
- Improve educational techniques when working with trainees
- Improve communication skills, professionalism, and systems-based practice.