The University of Washington Department of Ophthalmology hosts weekly Grand Rounds lectures from September through May. Lectures take place at the Ninth & Jefferson Building (NJB) on the Harborview Medical Center campus. To view the speaker calendar, please visit the UW Medhub Conference Calendar. For information on CME credit, please contact Pam Baker at email@example.com.
Date: Thursday mornings
Time: 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Location: Harborview Campus (HMC) NJB (Ninth & Jefferson Building) 7th Floor Conference Room
The University of Washington School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Washington School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 36 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (Each session is 1.0 credits)
Objectives: upon completion of this activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Apply new diagnostic and treatment modalities for ophthalmic conditions
2. Practice ophthalmology using evidence-based guidelines
3. Critically analyze ophthalmic research
4. Implement better educational techniques when working with trainees
5. Demonstrate improved communication skills, professionalism, and systems-based practice